This weekend I was able to go the Noise Tour and The Rise and Fall of My Pants. Now, two concerts and $60 later I can say it was pretty great.
Here were the lineups for each:
On Friday- The Noise Tour
The Make
There for Tomorrow
You Me at Six
We Are the In Crowd
Mayday Parade
Less than an hour ago- The Rise and Fall of My Pants Tour
Paradise Fears
He is We
The Ready Set
All Time Low
Cole Andre from Paradise fears celebrated his 20th birthday today, consequently, it's also my 17th birthday.
I'm pretty wiped out now, but I promise to tell you all more later. (:
Here were the lineups for each:
On Friday- The Noise Tour
The Make
There for Tomorrow
You Me at Six
We Are the In Crowd
Mayday Parade
Less than an hour ago- The Rise and Fall of My Pants Tour
Paradise Fears
He is We
The Ready Set
All Time Low
Cole Andre from Paradise fears celebrated his 20th birthday today, consequently, it's also my 17th birthday.
![]() |
| That's us, yes, I'm really short. |

No comments:
Post a Comment