Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jamestown Story.

I own Jamestown Story's 'Love vs Life' and I love it. I listen to, "Don't Say Goodbye," and "Futile Road," constantly. So when Brandyn Anderson followed me on Twitter I was pretty ecstatic. You can follow the band's Twitter here. I decided to ask them the usual questions, here are the answers. 


What are each of your names and what do each of you do in the band? 
Dane Schmidt/Guitars and Vox, Brandyn Anderson/Piano

When did you guys decide to form? 
2003, I (Dane) started the band.

How did you choose your band name? 
Completely random!

For those who haven't heard about your band how would you describe it? 
Acoustic pop music :)

Do you write your own music?
Yes maam

If you do, what inspires your lyrics?
 Life :)

Who are you biggest influences and favorite bands? 
John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Blink 182

If you could tour with anyone, what would be your dream tour lineup? 
Those 3 bands haha!

Can you share any band secrets? 
If I did they wouldn't be secrets!! 

Anything quirky you'd like to tell your fans? 
We both like bathing in hot apple pie on Tuesday's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment