Monday, November 28, 2011

Vans Warped Tour: let the countdown begin!

If any of you are into the music scene, then you have probably heard of Vans Warped Tour, which has been around since 1995.
 
Warped Tour is a summer event that travels around the country with fifty or so bands who all perform over the course of a day in each town. This year I'll be going for the first time and I couldn't be more excited. I got my tickets the first day they went on sale, which was the Monday before Thanksgiving. However, they don't start annoucing bands until December, which should be today, but I checked and nothing yet. Luckily, some bands have already spilled the beans that they are in fact going to be there.

Confirmed Bands:
  • You Me At Six
  • Forever The Sickest Kids
  • Breathe Carolina
  • Sleeping With Sirens
  • Tonight Alive
  • Pierce The Veil

Rumored bands:
  • All Time Low
  • Mayday Parade
Out of those eight bands I've already seen three of them, which my previous blog posts have stated.
Concert One and Concert Two. The band I'm most excited for though, is Pierce the Veil. From San Diego, this "mexicore" band is made up of Vic Fuentes' vocals with his little brother, Mike Fuentes on drums and their two friends Jaime Preciado on bass and Tony Perry on guitar. They have a fun show and their newest album will drop before Warped Tour begins. So let's start the countdown until next August when I finally get to see them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment